Hello and welcome to my blog.
My name is Sweetlove, or at least that is what my hubby calls me. If you actually know me, I am setting up a private blog to keep you updated on our family life. ( so expect an email sometime in the near future) This is my public blog to talk about the random things that roll through my mind. Sadly, I am pretty random. One of my friends in high school described/mimed conversations with me as picking topics out of thin air, looking at them happily, and tossing them back up in joy to see how they flew away. If you happen upon this...don't have high expectations. Basically I plan to write about crafts, things I like, interesting things, and Jesus. Don't expect deep political, controversial, or theological topics! This is my blog and my opinon...so ha! I would expect it to be family friendly and eventually I will have pictures and such. As a forewarning, I am also technologically inept. Enjoy this glimpse into my head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love it!!! Love it!! Love it!!! Welcome to the WWW so glad you're here!
ReplyDelete