Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Outfit


Here is the Easter outfit that I made for my son. I went into an expensive children's store and the saleswoman talked about the "heirloom quality" of their clothes. Essentially they were made of cotton and used buttons instead of snaps. I decided that my creations could also be crafted to be passed down for generations. Who am I kidding? Lets face it...how many men keep their baby clothes so that their sons or grandsons can wear them? Not too many do this of their own accord... but just in case I will use buttons. None the less, the outfit was pretty darn cute. Also, in Project Runway instilled zeal, I created the pattern using an outfit and pants patterns I had. I did run into a few mistakes but overall the look was what I was going for. As an FYI for sewers without boys, there is a paucity of cute traditional patterns for boys clothes.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: